Tuesday 2 August 2011

Promote your blog


For this design I used an image of a bunny rabbit taken from the Internet, i chose this one purely because of the look of horror on its face. I based the rest of the design around this image, adding a gun to give reason to the horror on his face. I was going to use a real gun but went for using my hand as a gun as i thought it was more comical. By overlaying the whisker on the hand it makes it look more like it is part of the scene. I brightened it up a little to match the rest of the picture. For the text i used Impact, and positioned it just above the gun so it is as if you are reading the gun after the text, tying it all together. For my URL i positioned it at the footer mainly because it was the easiest spot to read it. The idea behind it is so that people see this as a funny and interesting design and are tempted to visit my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment